Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The romance in subtlety

Is more beautiful and is full

Of greater life than

Anything really living

Caressing the blanket

Of reality that is

Time and space and

All majesty


As colors collide and

Rub in my perspective while

Nuance of noise comes

Off the wings of a bug

Only to be realized when

Really awake to see the

Moment present in front

Of you, the subtleties


Cold, blank breathe

Like water to my tongue

Fills up in me

Is bright water in my lungs

And stark white skies

are water to my sight

pouring pouring pouring

in, like an eternal faucet


if only it weren’t so

hard to be seen with

the poignancy that I see

everything surrounding me


Deep, deep, I want

To know

You deep, let me

See into your well

Of goodness and

Everything scary

Let me know you

So you

Can get to

Know me


The doors to

My world are wide

Big thick strong wooden

Doors-

Collide

Your big strong fists into

The

My universe, I invite



C. 2010 Clibourn

No comments:

Post a Comment