Saturday, June 29, 2013

INEFFABLE - SHORTS


 

MAMA

VIDEO: Ballet dancers, little girls (ages 3-16), making faces at camera and dancing along a bar solo and together. Close ups on faces of girls making faces, laughing, thinking. Young girls dancing point, in beautiful positions. I will be there among the girls

GIF: Use video clips and overlay text, "Girls just want to have fun", "Shine on bright light", "You're the loveliest thing I've ever seen"







DADDYS GUN

VIDEO 1: Black and white, images with high contrast shadows, sexy, similar to helmut newton, ellen von unwerth & irving penns fashion photography. Video ads of woman with shotgun in beautiful long black elegant dress, a paradox. Video of women in animal masks, black and white, women cocking shotguns, fierce, black leotards, long black and white vintage dresses. Powerful, fierce, independent women.

VIDEO 2: 2ND VERSION same thing but with all the girls topless

"BE STRONG, BE BRAVE, BE FIERCE, BE TRUE, BE PROUD, BE FREE, BE YOU"

 


























NEW YORK

VIDEO:  American Flag posted on back wall, a gang of 1940's New York rebels with style similar to the 1940's Teddy Boys. I am there with them, for a few shots in classic beautiful style. Shots of the dancing, a shot of them all standing together in a group, solo shots of them doing tricks, smoking cigarettes. Tattoos on shirtless guys, reels, can have young boys in gang also. 

GIF: See final 2 Marilyn Monroe images, quotes about freedom & romance of running away

POEM/STORY: 

GETTING OUT/ESCAPING THE MUNDANE/BREAKING FREE

Do you believe a man could swallow the sun?
If any man could – I assure you it would be me
But recently Ive settled for living in the shadows
Melted into the floor of an old empty apartment building
Im alone and nothing but wishing I was
A part of the light casting me into being

Im the one Plato described
Walked back into the cave & I’ve asked for these chains
High heels, computer screens, apartment buildings
I never see the trees or the horses that run free
I work for the need of money & I live for the
Manifestation of an idea that only lives in dreams

I’m shrinking- a quiet elf of what I was intended to be
Perhaps I will never be anything other than a heart that loves
And second guesses absolutely everything it does
God has turned his back on me – his faithful servant
Now he does not hear my call nor listen to my prayer
He has led me on a path that’s dumping into dry desert air

Truths now flicker in shadows – I strapped down, yearning to touch
My spirit to the desert floor of being - the earth with 2 bare feet
I used to trample my own worlds - my mind a pioneer
Instead now I just live with a dry & bitter feeling
Still a faint light somewhere in the bottom of me hopes that somewhere along the way
My time might come – I might reach the day when I will swallow the sun

 

 














HURRICANE

VIDEO:  See dazed and confused video. Artistic shots of hair flying, rose petals flying, hair and face blown by a fan, artistic, vague background, color filters blue, magenta and green.

POEM/STORY: pending

 

 

ALWAYS LOVE YOU

VIDEO:   smoking cigar, shots from shoulders up where i appear topless, vast, stark, fur jacket, rock and roll, black and white, very sad and lonely, smoking and drinking, sensual. Escapism, sadness. Black and white, Images of hair, back of the neck, black, long, silk dress runs along the floor, bare foot walking, setting is mysterious, glimpses of a pale face for moments behind a sheer black sheet. See calvin klein obsession video featuring a young kate moss. laying over a table, shot of foot, my face, crying maybe, ROMANTIC

POEM/STORY: 

How so much emotion could arise from a singular point
From a single idea
From a single person
I love all over you

To want to consume another person so badly, it hurts and it burns
To want to be inside of them, a part of them

Oh to love you
A man so singular
I look upon you in wanting, and cry with love aching in me
Moved by the power and might in you
The potential for enlightenment, God

Or could I have loved you because I was never satisfied? Always aching
You woudn’t  give yourself away

To once have had something so soft
Living inside another person, even if for just a single moment
And them inside of you
To let these qualities go with open hands
For the qualities of loneliness

To wrap your legs and your feet and your toes
Your arms and your hands and your fingers
Around that of another person

To let this go to be alone
Venture into the abyss of the inner-self

The great lovers have been romanticized for ages
But is it right to place so much on another
Rather shouldn’t one find that same completeness alone

Another person is never enough
We must meet with the divine

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment