Monday, April 18, 2011

dream interpretation

I had  a dream about Doves last night - it was the most beautiful dream - largely because of the feeling it gave me. I was in my family's kitchen, sweating in the summer heat, a fan was blowing above me. And all I felt was love. I look over to my left through a cloud of heavy, white summer air, and I see a sparrow hop out of the bread basket - I suppose he built a nest here. He flew right past me through the open window to my right. He moved so gracefully. Another hopped out of the basket, and onto the table, where I was sitting. Another came out, and another. I then realized they were spotted with pick and blue colors. I reached toward one seeing if I could hold him, but he also flew out the window. The last two jumped onto my arm and were cooing in my lap.

DREAM DICTIONARY:

Dove: Long admired for being a symbol of peace, the Dove is also a messenger of deep symbolic love. Slavic legend states that upon dying, the soul is transformed into a Dove which wings its way into the loving heavens. In Hinduism the Dove is an emblem of spirit, and the inifinite capacity the spirit has for love. In Greco-Roman mythology, the dove was a sacred creature to Aphrodite/Venus. Ancient Jewish practices permitted the Dove to be sacrificed as a love gift which signified the purification of a new mother after childbirth. In the West, the Dove (as well as turtledoves) symbolize love and are frequently seen in wedding traditions

Kitchen: In psychological terms, the food prepared in a kitchen is symbolic of the spiritual nourishment you give yourself. 


Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment