Monday, February 8, 2010

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. You may Press Images to Enlarge, And I Suggest That You Do

Berlin held one of three shows this January, for Fashion Week 2010.

Here are pieces from
Goya:

Love boyish trousers

Above is my absolute favorite.

I want to walk around the beaches of South East Asia in this piece.

Great patterns of Grey,
False texture

I adore oversize jacket pieces. I love the material here as well,
as big as it is, it doesn't look heavy.

Below: love the sharp shoulders, with the completely open neck line,
sheer, skin colored pant


Now here are some of my favorite peices in the collection by

Michael Sontag
:

Love the layers,
Grey, brown, creme

Lax yet professional

I absolutely adore these seemingly-gypsy pants,
with the pointed shoe and the long buttoned up sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment